Last Week Ma Lighting has released long awaited Version 3.1.8 of their Lighting Control Software.
Here you can Download the new Software:
Most notable Features are:
Grandma 2 3.1.8
- Pixelmapper/Warper setup in Grandma Software
- Increased the Timcode Object Pool
- Universal Fixtures
- Lua Scripting (Lua 5.1 Scripting Manual)
- Camera Dolly Fixture for GrandMa 3D
- Visualisation of Multipart Fixtures, such as Clay Pakys Aleda k10-k20, Robe Robin 800 etc.
- DMX Trigger Able Camera Parent Object
- VPU Pixelmapper completely Reworked.
A Band contacted me for making a Stage Design for their upcoming Festival Tour.
This is one of the First Shots that made it to the Clients Ideas, after some nights of trial and error Lighting Design.
Will be looking forward to see this Rig Hanging at some Shows.
Tools that supported me, Stage Plugin, Grandma 3d.
Hantmade’s Stage Tool, (currently in open Beta), is a wonderful Design Tool that helps Hardproofe your Stage Design Ideas and manage you Assets Easily.
Let it be Stage Decks, Chain Hoists, Trusses or of course Lighting Equipment, Stage can handle it with a smile.
Hantmade has also gone the extra mile for working hand in hand with other tools such as Vectorworks and Grandma 3D, exporting to Ma Lightings Devices is done in an blink of an eye.